Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mia & Jennifer - Day 2



Breakfast at the Hotel

Icing Cupcakes to celebrate their 5th Birthdays!

Enjoying the Cupcakes!

Playing at the Mall!





This picture reminded me of the one the SWI took of the girls together on the slide.
I will have to post the pictures together in another post.

Saying goodbye for now.
I think they were so tired from playing that the "goodbye" was not as bad as I thought it might be. We assured the the girls that they would see each other again. Mia did become upset at the end of the week when we were returning home and she recognized that we were close to our house and she said "What about Jennifer?" I think she thought that we were traveling to see Jennifer again and not returning to our house. I think it is wonderful that they have each other!