It was a day that we had been longing for - for way too long. We could not wait until we could hold you in our arms. The longing was strenuous as we knew you were here on this earth but we could not get to you until today. Our dreams have been fulfilled. You are our little girl now! From this moment on we have the opportunity to be your Mama and Baba!
It has been one year and my how you have changed. I watch you make your cake for your celebration this evening! You are so full of life and the emotion of joy just leaps out of you everyday.
My little girl I met a year ago who presented to us as one who was 12-18 months old is making incredible progress. You now seem to be more like a 3-4 year old in just one year. It just amazes me! At times I think progress is slow but then when I look back on it. The progress you have made is awesome!
I love that smile and the pride of your accomplishment that it represents!
You are all dressed for your Forever Family Celebration! I think it is so cute that you and Megan put together your ensemble of fashion for the evening. You are a little princess and everything in pink is exactly you!


