Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day & Mia's Dedication

Just some thoughts as Mia walked down stairs in my shoes this morning.
SHOES
As you wear my shoes,
I think how far you have come.
How quick you will grow.
It won't be long,
You will fill those shoes.
Now I will treasure these moments.
I will watch and enjoy you trying to walk.
For one day you will walk with grace and beauty.

Enjoying my Mother's Day hugs!




We were then off to church for Mother's Day and Mia's Dedication. I am enjoying the day and soaking in the moments despite the busyness of the day.

Mia with her Sunday School teacher. She is here working on a Master Degree at a local University. Would you believe she is from the same area as Mia is from and has even volunteered at the school in Mia's former SWI! She has helped us learn so much more about what life was like for Mia before our family. We believe God put her in our lives for such a time as this. As we look to the future I pray we will be able to grow our friendship.

After church we went to a Chinese restaurant to celebrate both Mother's Day and Mia's Dedication. Pictures will follow of the dedication as a church photographer took them and we have not received them back yet.

Megan and Daddy!

As a mother, I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to see these five precious children grow up. They bring so much joy to my heart! Thank you Jesus for each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment