
Just the 5 - all dressed for the
occasion!

Jonathan and Megan husking corn for dinner.

All ready to eat. I know you are supposed to eat outside on July 4
th but it was so hot today - 100 degrees keeping us inside. We did grill though and brought it in to chow down.

Megan showing off the dessert she made!

After dinner we went swimming. Mia and her friend T. enjoying the water!

Jonathan dripping wet, but oh it feels so good!

Zachary is a hard one to catch a picture of as he is always on the move. I couldn't even get one of Steven.

Megan - my bathing beauty!

Mia jumping in! She wanted me to catch her in the air this is the best I could get.

I did better catching her little friend in the air!
***********************After cooking out - eating in - swimming, we met up with some friends at a drive-in theatre to watch Toy Story 3!

We got there early to get a seat right up front. These next few are the kids playing with their friends on the play ground there at the drive-in theatre.


The movie is about to begin with fireworks in the distance.

All ready to enjoy!

With the coming
attraction on I decided to get a picture as I had never been to a drive-in movie before. I think they are making a come back! It was
a lot of fun and much better than keeping all the kids quiet in the regular theatre.