If there ever was a way to define "beauty" it is - Megan.
Megan has matured into a beautiful young lady both inside and out.
She is full of poise, care, and compassion.
She continues to have patience with her little sister (something I thought would have worn off a long time ago).
It is so precious to see the time she takes with her to teach her.
Megan has matured into a beautiful young lady both inside and out.
She is full of poise, care, and compassion.
She continues to have patience with her little sister (something I thought would have worn off a long time ago).
It is so precious to see the time she takes with her to teach her.
She is finishing up 5th grade and is mature beyond her years.
Hope that doesn't change as the teenage years are coming :).
She has a sensitive heart for the things or our Lord which emanates from her being.
I am really enjoying her at this age of 11.
Wow, has it been 11 years already!
Thank you Jesus, for the wonderful blessing you have given Steve and I in Megan.
I am really enjoying her at this age of 11.
Wow, has it been 11 years already!
Thank you Jesus, for the wonderful blessing you have given Steve and I in Megan.