Mia's checking her heart beat.
Jonathan playing at the river with their friend that we went with today.
Mia and her friend.They are playing a virtual snow boarding game.
I am not sure what you would call this room, but the children drop golf balls down many different ramps and things.
Jonathan riding the zip line.
Jonathan milking the cow in the "Farm Room".Originally we planned this outing for just the girls as Mia is on Spring Break this week, but then Jonathan is having ear trouble. He went to the doctor this morning and then went with us on our little outing. He was very excited to go! Each of the kids enjoyed themselves. I enjoyed the adult conversation in between helping the kids out. It is wonderful to have liked minded friends. Thanks Deb, for taking time out of your busy schedule to get together today. I am glad God has blessed me with a special friend in you.



