Monday, March 1, 2010

The Trees Are Coming Down!

Megan and Mia watching the trees come down!

We are having 5, 4 story pine trees taken down. The trees roots are tearing up our driveway and with this rough winter they are loosing limbs all over ours and our neighbor's driveway. Not to mention you can't park under them in our driveway or you will come away with a sappy vehicle.

Here are the trees all stripped. One day I am sure they will be someone's furniture or a telephone pole.

We also decided to have the 2 huge Maple Trees in our front yard taken out. This will open up the yard for the children to play. The last picture taken before the tree came down.

O.K. not the job I would like. What is he doing way up there with a rope and spiky shoes?! I will update with after pictures in a few weeks after everything is cleaned up.