Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve!



Jonathan is working on Jesus' Happy Birthday cake this year. He had the idea to cut it into the shape of a cross and thought it should have white icing to signify Jesus' purity. What a deep thinker!
He is one week post op. today as well. He isn't limping anymore and most of the swelling has gone down. But he is still on a liquid diet. I am having a hard time with that . . . He doesn't like much. The only thing he will eat is white whole milk, Chef B. Mac and Cheese (it is extra soft), ice cream and go-gurt yogurt. I made him drink a pedi-sure but he hates it. Hoping he doesn't loose too much weight. I even tried milk shakes with peanut butter and he doesn't like any kind of milk shake. Well, I am sure he will make it through. :)


Megan and Mia made cookies though after just a couple Mia left Megan with the job of finishing up. Steven and Zach show up when it is time to eat them!

PJ, the elf came already (around 4pm) and prepped the house for Santa's landing. Everyone happened to be in their rooms playing at the time. He left behind packages full of PJ's for everyone to wear on Christmas day.

All dressed up to visit with some friends on Christmas Eve.

The Stockings are hung and Santa has come!

No comments:

Post a Comment