A Whale Shark swimming overhead!
A Ray! It was huge and beautiful!
Megan enjoying the Aquarium!
When we first got there it wasn't all that busy. Everyone sat and watched the Ocean Life for quite some time. It was great to just relax and take in all the different creatures on display.
Megan and Mia! After the Aquarium we went to the CNN center for lunch. My camera battery died and the gift shop didn't have another one, so my pictures are few until we get back to the house. Stopped on the way home for a new battery. It is so hard for me to not have a working camera. We will just have to hold the memories in our mind's eye.
Mia likes to dress up in what she is taking in at that moment. Once we got back to the house she found this Ne mo costume in the basement. I thought it was cute so I threw the picture in here.
Megan's Birthday dinner!
"Happy Birthday To You!"
Present Time!My Dearest Megan,
It is amazing that 10 years have past since I held you in my arms for the first time. You are a beautiful girl both inside and out. You are so caring and sensitive to others feelings. I pray you always keep your heart of compassion. God has one amazing plan for your life.
Love,
Mommy



