Monday, April 26, 2010

Mia's Photos

A photo from a photo shoot we had done a couple weeks ago.

Picture #1

Picture #2

Picture #3

Picture #4

Picture #5

Picture #6

Picture #7

I can't believe it has been almost a year since we met Mia for the first time. It was today that we scheduled our 12 month post placement visit. Part of the requirement is 4 pictures of Mia. Also our agency makes a calender of the children from China and we are trying to find a good one to submit for that. I am thinking I will submit picture number #4 for the calender. What do you think? Mia is quite to photo lover. Maybe one day she will be a photographer. She poses herself and will say "one more" and then go find another spot to take her picture. The tree was her idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment